- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Texas Tech University, Class of 2017
- Ultraviolet and Infrared detectors for spacecraft systems.
- Gas- Surface interactions at airless bodies
- In-situ resource utilization methods for the potential colonization of our moon, mars and habitable planets yet to be discovered.
- I develop blockchain smart contracts and decentralized applications on the Ethereum and Tezos blockchains.
- Currently developing cross chain communication protocols between Ethereum and Tezos blockchains.
- I write educational blogs on all things blockchain
Thesis Advisor: Ujjwal Raut and Kurt Retherford