- Jupiter’s Magnetotail: Plasma Composition, Dusk Boundary Structure and Tail Motion
Fellowships and Recognitions:
- Recognized by Who’s Who at UTSA and Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities (2009 – 2010).
- UTSA Presidential Dissertation Fellowship (2009).
- NASA Group Achievement Award – Ulysses Mission Team (2009).
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada Postgraduate Scholarship (PGS-D2; 2008 – 2010).
- Southwest Research Institute
- Southwest Research Institute – Principal Scientist & Lead Adjoint Professor for UTSA Space Physics Graduate Program