- Diploma of Engineer – Qualification of HES, Vaud School of Engineering – Department of Microtechnology, 1994
- Diploma in Physics, University of Lausanne, 1999
- Ph.D. Physics, University of Berne, 2002
- Space plasma instrumentation: design, development, testing
- Data analysis in the area of Jupiter’s magnetosphere (auroral electrons, Juno mission) and heliospheric physics (energetic neutral atom and ions)
- Carbon foils for space applications
Current Graduate Students:
Past Graduate Students:
- Ross Goodwin
- George Clark, Ph.D.
- Jenna Zink, M.S.