Thesis Title: The affects on Titan atmospheric modeling by variable molecular reaction rates
Thesis Advisor: Kathy Mandt
Fellowships and Recognitions:
- Bill and Alicia Hoover Sigma Pi Sigma Physics Award, UTSA (2015)
- Vandenberg SFB, 2SLS Squadron Civilian of the Quarter, Fall 2020.
Graduation Date: Summer 2017
Current Position: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Adjunct Professor
- Researched uncertainties in Titan atmospheric ion-neutral chemistry model and determined which reaction rates were most consequential to ion densities in the ionosphere and compared results to Cassini instrument data.
- Worked on IR&D team focused on protoplanetary chemistry and modeling of the Solar System.
- Authored thesis “The Effects on Titan Atmospheric Modeling by Variable Molecular Reaction Rates.”
- Instrument calibration of New Horizons Solar Wind Around Pluto (SWAP)